Preview your Terms of Service
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
1. TermsBy accessing this Website, accessible from https://infapix.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use LicensePermission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Hind Cloud Computing's Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Hind Cloud Computing's Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
3. DisclaimerAll the materials on Hind Cloud Computing’s Website are provided "as is". Hind Cloud Computing makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Hind Cloud Computing does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
4. LimitationsHind Cloud Computing or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Hind Cloud Computing’s Website, even if Hind Cloud Computing or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on Hind Cloud Computing’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hind Cloud Computing will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Hind Cloud Computing may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Hind Cloud Computing does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksHind Cloud Computing has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Hind Cloud Computing of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing LawAny claim related to Hind Cloud Computing's Website shall be governed by the laws of in without regards to its conflict of law provisions.